- The $5 coin will have a mintage maximum of 50,000.
- It is part of a three-coin set that will have the same design: two women on obverse and a butterfly on reverse.
- Maximum mintage for the silver dollar is 400,000. The half dollar has a maximum of 750,000.
- Both the proof and business strike gold $5 coins will be struck at West Point.
- The silver dollars will be struck at Philadelphia.
- Half dollar coins will be struck at two mints. The proof will be coined in San Francisco, while the business strike will be struck at the Denver Mint.
- The set will be released from the U.S. Mint on March 15th, 2018
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →